Is having a busy life good?

Life has been way too busy lately. But by Gods grace I’m busy in the best way. I’m involved with a lot of college events, and church events. I’m singing, acting, convening and so on. I’m so joyful to have the opportunity to do all of this! 

But at the same time, I miss having a free day, just sitting with my mother and talking all day. I miss it when times were slow, and all I did was watch TV with my sister, or take my dog to the hospital. I don’t have any time at all now to do any of that. I always end up having to choose between how to spend my time. 

Through my busy days, I grow as an individual and experience new things. During my free time I spend it with my loved ones and my pets, who pamper me with much love. It’s all about finding the balance. I make sure to spend some time with my family, even if I’m exhausted to the bone after a busy day. I love both parts of my life, and I’m not ready to lose either!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’ve forgotten how to live

How does the mind of youth work?

Maybe you're the problem