Fury : An enlightenment

Wrath, anger, fury. These emotions impact each body part in a different way. The eyes which can look at vibrant colours with clear vision, suddenly can only see red. Teeth which grind any food with ease, can only seem to grit themselves. The heart which yearned and practiced love, stops beating. The mind, with the heart switched off, does whatever it feels is right. The limbs and tongue attached to a wrathful body, ah one must wary of them! The tongue tears apart pieces of the heart, while the limbs tear apart pieces of the heart (literally)

From the poor to the rich, the weak to the strong, the innocent and cunning. - Fury comes upon each, no matter how trivial or reasonable. None can escape the chains of fury. Fury makes one use words like they’re a Netflix show. Fury makes one forget just how powerful the tongue is. Fury makes one do things, things that can only be done if one can trust that there is a tomorrow. People do things in fury and wake up the next day to go “fix it”. Well I hate to break it to you, but “tomorrow” doesn’t exist always.

I’ve felt fury a number of times in my life. Fury so strong that people couldn’t comprehend how such emotion is radiated from “such a quiet girl”. But let me tell you one thing. For those who are strong in their morals, fury is an enlightening experience. I’ve made it a point in my life to never use any swear or curse words. Many a times when I’m filled with wrath, my tongue does go in search of these words to quench my anger, to prove I’m not just a “quiet girl”. But I’m reminded of my morals and I hold on to them like it’s my last breath. 

Fury is the weakest emotion one can show. It showcases absolute vulnerability. Individuals use their fists and words to cover up this vulnerability, however, they only seem more vulnerable. Hence, in this absolute vulnerable state, if one can still grasp to their morals, it shows true character. So the next time you’re furious, remind yourself of how vulnerable you are, and don’t let the person in front of you take advantage of such pure vulnerability by losing your morals. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’ve forgotten how to live

How does the mind of youth work?

Maybe you're the problem